① 境外匯款全填英文么急
一定是要填英文的(不管收款人是否是國內的),沒有代理銀行的話就直接寫對方的銀行和地址就好了~~
② 請問往境外匯款都是要用英語的嗎 地址是義大利語可以嗎,swift code是知道的。謝謝
SWIFT電文的通用語言是英語,所以您匯款的收款人姓名/名稱、地址等信息都需要是英語的,這些內容加上swift code、賬號等,構成國內外銀行處理匯款報文的基本要素。至於一些義大利語的信息,如果有必要,可以寫在匯款附言里,但不能太多。 其他要求以您敘做匯款業務的銀行人員所說為准。如果您對櫃台人員的回答有疑問,可以讓他們咨詢其行內公司業務部國際結算業務負責人員,或者是其分行層級有關部門。不是所有營業網點的櫃台人員都對swift有所了解。
③ 境外支付。英文怎麼寫
Overseas payment
境外支付
任何一方都無權單獨對持卡人選擇境外支付通道做出限制。
Neither side has the right to unilaterally restrict cardholders 'options for overseas payment channels.
據了解,早在7年前,花旗的「WORLDLINK全球支付服務」就已經開始提供從境外支付到中國境內的人民幣付款服務。
It is understood that, as early as seven years ago, Citigroup's "WORLDLINK global payment service" has started to serve overseas payment and domestic payment in China.
企業向境外支付、調度資金應當符合國家有關外匯管理的規定。
With regard to overseas payment or al [] of funds, the related provisions of the state on foreign exchange control shall be applicable.
④ 境外匯款有個中間交換行的手續費,要寫在上午發票了面讓外國人看得懂,那個用英文怎麼說
Please note that there are three(3) different fees payable for remittance from overseas. First, the processing fee for the payment made by a foreign customer.
Second, the processing fee to charged by our (bank) when we receive the payment. Third (lastly), the intermediate processing fee for inter-bank transaction. Thank you.
境外? Outstation!
海外=Overseas!
⑤ 辦理境外匯款手續的英文
關鍵是為嘛會產生這種情況的,這個白單他就是是說他操作時候有問題,所以導致後續一系題是吧?實際上變徑,唉唉,就是沒換到問題,說簡單一點就是,我看到問題可以打字的就好幾家我這樣
⑥ 想問一下有關銀行方面的英語,因為要給國外匯款,那些英文縮寫不太懂,求高人指點一下,謝謝
銀行英語口語
銀行英語口語-新開帳戶
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想開哪種帳戶?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想開一個活期存款帳戶嗎?
A deposit or current account?
定期還是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
請告訴我你想存何種戶頭?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票戶頭要收服務費,現金戶頭不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我們儲蓄存款的最低存款額是100美圓。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款額是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可隨時以50美圓的起存額開立儲蓄帳戶。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。保管好存摺,遺失請告訴我們。
I should like to open a current account.
我想開一個活期存款帳戶。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需開個支票帳戶,這樣就能付帳。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我們想知道如何開一個支票儲蓄帳戶。
I have a checking account here.
我在這里有一個支票存款帳戶。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要開個定期存款帳戶。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在這兒開個活期存款帳戶?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要開個儲蓄帳戶。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你們這兒開個定期存款帳戶。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?
Please tell me the procere for opening a savings account.
請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款額夠嗎?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道開一個支票帳戶200元存款是否夠。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
請告訴我如何經管這個帳戶好嗎?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?
How much does each account cost?
每個帳戶要花多少錢?
Useful Phrases
current deposit, current account 活期存款
fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取
joint account 聯名存款帳戶
to open an account 開戶頭
銀行英語口語-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我們這存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你計劃在你的戶頭上定期存放多少錢?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少錢要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我認為你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的戶頭上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把這些支票存在我的戶頭上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款戶頭上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工資支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兌現這張匯款單。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用證的結余兌現。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎麼辦?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
請背簽這張支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兌現支票,就不可打叉線。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每開一張支票將花2美圓。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帳目編號
depositor 存戶
pay-in slip 存款單
a deposit form 存款單
a banding machine 自動存取機
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收據
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存單
deposit book, passbook 存摺
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 雙簽
to endorse 背書
endorser 背書人
to cash 兌現
to honor a cheque 兌付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 記名支票
bearer cheque 不記名支票
crossed cheque 橫線支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空頭支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 現金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 轉帳支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 偽支票
Bandar's note 庄票,銀票
銀行英語口語-取款、結余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款來支付天津購物的費用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要從我的定期存款中支取200美圓。
I want to close my account with you.
我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想從這份信用證上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在這兒用這份信用證取錢嗎?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款結余金額告訴我?
Please let me know my balance.
請告訴我結余金額。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以為你可用支票提款支付購物費用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的結余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支凈了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用證用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
請告訴我你希望怎樣支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
請填寫取款單。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用證上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六號櫃台的出納員將根據你的號碼牌付給你錢。
Useful Words and Phrases
to close an account, to clear an account 結清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款單
the number slip 號碼牌
a withdrawal form 取款單
to fill in the receipt in plicate 一式兩份填這張收據
teller, cashier 出納員
銀行英語口語-兌換貨幣
Please tell me how much you want to change.
請告訴我你要換多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少匯款換成日圓?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪種貨幣?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什麼要換的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要換哪種貨幣?
In what denominations?
要什麼面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
請告訴我要什麼鈔票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7張10元的可以嗎?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
換旅行支票嗎?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付錢給你。
How would you like it?
你要什麼面額的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否請你給我兌換一些錢?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美圓。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部匯款換成美圓。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
請給我5張20元和10張一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圓票面為100美圓的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望給我10張面額為100美圓的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
請給我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
給我一些小票好嗎?
Useful Words and Phrases
currency, money 貨幣
money changing 兌換貨幣
an exchange form 兌換單
bank note 鈔票
note of large denomination 大票
note of small denomination 小票
small change 零錢
subsidiary money 輔幣
nickel piece 鎳幣
plastic currency notes 塑料鈔票
convertible money 可兌換(黃金)紙幣
銀行英語口語-儲蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
儲蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
這種存款付給利息嗎?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
請告訴我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
該存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
儲蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases
interest rate 利率
simple interest 單利
compound interest 復利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 優待利率
payable interest 應付利息
lending rate 貸款利率
usury 高利貸
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值儲蓄補貼率
銀行英語口語-外匯率
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
請告訴我人民幣的現價。
What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你們今天人民幣現鈔的售價是多少?
What's the dollar going for today?
美圓今天的售價是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我們100美圓的現鈔買入價是523元。
It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.
今天的賣出價是200法國法郎。
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圓現鈔買入價是100美圓付460元。
Useful Phrases
buying rate 買進價格
selling rate 賣出價格
And how much will it be in Japanese currency?
換成日本幣是多少?
How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
300日圓可兌換多少錢?
I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.
我想知道德國馬克的兌換率。
What rate are you giving?
你們提供的兌換率是多少?
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兌換率是多少?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
請告訴我這些美圓可以兌換多少錢。
Please tell me the current rate for sterling.
請告訴我英國貨幣的現行兌換率。
If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.
請等一會兒,我查一下兌換率。
Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
請等一會兒,我查一下美圓對人民幣的兌換率。
It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.
100美圓可兌470元。
The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.
今天的兌換率是一英鎊可兌200日圓。
The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.
旅行支票的兌換率是100美圓兌300元。
These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.
這些美圓可換1000元。
Useful Phrases
exchange table, conversion table 匯兌換算表
foreign exchange 外匯
exchange rate 外匯率
conversion rate 摺合率
foreign exchange restriction 外匯限額
foreign exchange quotations 外匯行情
to check the rate for sb. 查牌價
⑦ 英語翻譯,需要向境外匯款,30分!
貌似是外貿郵件。你可以再給客戶強調一下西聯很方便。人工翻譯:
Sorry, if we transfer money directly to your bank account, the handling charge is high. But it will be cheap if transfer by western union.
And you can get money at Postbank after you provide your ID and some information. If OK for you, I will send the €200 immediately. These websites can help you learn Western Union better. Besides, could you confirm whether your full name is Peter Waltje? The name must be correct otherwise you cann't get money.
⑧ 國外匯款英文名字
填英文
填漢語拼音就可以了
⑨ 上海市招商銀行四平路分行 英文怎麼翻譯,要境外匯款過來
您好,上海的四平支行翻譯為英文為:Siping Sub-Branch;地址是:上海市楊浦區四平路1396號,英文為:No.1396 siping Rd.,Shanghai;
若您是接收境外匯款,需按照總行路徑接收,建議您登陸我行主頁,點擊右側「在線客服」通過進入人工進一步確認。